Washington Rheumatology Alliance’s
14th Annual Conference
September 17-19, 2021
Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort
7375 Icicle Road
Leavenworth, WA 98826
Online registration is now closed. Onsite registration will be available; please contact Sleeping Lady directly regarding room availability.
Your registration includes the following:
Friday night opening reception with appetizers and hosted bar. Open to all participants and their family members.
1.5 days of educational programming for physicians (Saturday and Sunday)
Click here to view the Physician Agenda. Topics include:
- Immunosuppression: Is It All in Your Head?
- Advances in Treatment for Patients With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus or Lupus Nephritis
- Improving Recognition and Management of EGPA: A Multidisciplinary Approach to Individualizing Treatment
- Pulmonary Involvement in Rheumatic Diseases
- We also look forward to our annual Advocacy Panel, which is open to all attendees.
Please note that the practice manager track has been cancelled. We apologize for any inconvenience.
You can pay your annual WRA dues on the conference registration form in order to get the member rate for the conference.
- $45 Annual WRA dues
- $45 conference registration fee for the entire weekend’s programming (including CME credit!)
- $25 per ticket for guests
We have arranged for discounted room block for meeting attendees at Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort. You are responsible for booking and paying for your own accommodation. Visit this page for room rates, how to make reservations, and selecting your meal package. There are a limited number of dog-friendly rooms, so contact the resort as soon as possible to book one of those rooms if you plan to bring your pooch.
Please note: THE EXHIBIT HALL IS SOLD OUT.
For questions about the WRA and its programs, contact Emily Jones, WRA Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-956-3621.
Help us thank our generous sponsors and exhibitors: