Time to Register!
September 17-19, 2021
Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort
7375 Icicle Road
Leavenworth, WA 98826
It’s time to register for the Washington Rheumatology Alliance’s 14th Annual Conference and book your room at Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort in breathtaking Leavenworth, WA
Your registration includes the following:
Friday night opening reception with appetizers and hosted bar. Open to all participants and their family members.
1.5 days of educational programming for physicians (Saturday and Sunday)
- Immunosuppression: Is It All in Your Head?
- Advances in Treatment for Patients With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus or Lupus Nephritis
- Improving Recognition and Management of EGPA: A Multidisciplinary Approach to Individualizing Treatment
- Pulmonary Involvement in Rheumatic Diseases
- We also look forward to our annual Advocacy Panel, which is open to all attendees.
Half-Day Practice Management Track on Saturday
Due to the events of the past year, this program will be a half day event; stay tuned for an updated agenda. Participants are welcome to join sessions in the Physician Track.
Final drafts of both programs will be posted to the website soon!
And you won’t want to miss our keynote presentation Saturday evening followed by the Annual Banquet.
You can pay your annual WRA dues on the conference registration form in order to get the member rate for the conference.
- $45 Annual WRA dues
- $45 conference registration fee for the entire weekend’s programming (including CME credit!)
- $25 per ticket for guests
We have arranged for discounted room block for meeting attendees at Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort. You are responsible for booking and paying for your own accommodation. Visit this page for room rates, how to make reservations, and selecting your meal package. There are a limited number of canine friendly rooms, so contact the resort as soon as possible to book one of those rooms if you plan to bring your pooch.
We anticipate a sold out conference and look forward to having you join us this September!
For questions about the WRA and its programs, contact Emily Jones, WRA Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-956-3621.