Time to Register!
WRA 15th Annual Conference
September 16-18, 2022
Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort
7375 Icicle Road
Leavenworth, WA 98826
Thank you for your interest in attending the WRA 15th Annual Conference. Registration is now closed due to the conference selling out.
Register for the Washington Rheumatology Alliance’s 15th Annual Conference and book your room at Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort in the breathtaking Leavenworth, Washington.
Your registration includes the following:
Friday night opening reception with appetizers and hosted bar. Open to all participants and their family members.
1.5 days of educational programming for physicians (Saturday and Sunday)
- Mastering E/M Changes
- What’s New in Rheumatology?
- What’s New and Old in the Laboratory: Reporting and Interpretation of ANA tests, ACPA, and COVID testing
- The Downstream Effects of Drug Pricing and PBM/Insurance Policies on Patient Care
- Calcium is an Important Hormone! Parathyroid Disease in Rheumatology
- We also look forward to our annual Advocacy Panel, which is open to all attendees.
Half- Day Practice Management Track on Saturday
Similar to the annual meeting last year, this program will be a half day event; stay tuned for an updated agenda. Participants are welcome to join sessions in the Physician Track.
Final drafts of both programs will be posted here on the WRA website soon!
Also you won’t want to miss our keynote presentation Saturday evening followed by the Annual Banquet!
You can pay your annual WRA dues on the conference registration form in order to get the member rate for the conference.
- $45 Annual WRA dues
- $45 conference registration fee for the entire weekend’s programming (including CME credit!)
- $25 per ticket for guests
We have arranged for a discounted room block for meeting attendees at Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort. Please note you are responsible for booking and paying for your own accommodation. Visit this page for information about room rates, how to make reservations, and selecting your meal package. This year we are excited to announce the availability of more canine friendly rooms, so be sure to tell the resort if you plan on bringing your pooch!
We anticipate a sold out conference and look forward to having you join us this September!
For questions about the WRA and its programs, contact Jena Rehm, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org or (206)956-3621.