WRA 12th Annual Conference
September 14-16, 2018
Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort
Don’t miss it! Put the dates on your calendar now for the 2018 WRA conference. Highlights will include:
- Healthcare Provider CME program will featuring dynamic speakers presenting on the latest topics of interest to rheumatologists as well as primary care providers and allied health professionals with an interest in rheumatic diseases.
- Practice Management track will offer a full day of sessions designed to help administrators meet their day to day challenges and plan for what’s coming next.
- Saturday evening’s keynote speaker will provide unique insights into how rheumatology can survive and thrive in today’s healthcare environment
- Sunday’s Advocacy Forum will feature a panel discussion with representatives from state and federal levels.
- And of course networking with colleagues and a vibrant exhibitor hall are important elements of this fun and relaxing meeting.
- Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort right outside Leavenworth, Washington, is a cozy and informal venue with delicious food and great amenities. Bring the family!
Exhibitor and Satellite Symposium sponsorship information is linked below:
Note that exhibitors are strongly encouraged to book their rooms at Icicle Village Inn in our discounted room block. Please visit the hotel page of this website for details on how to book a room at the Icicle Village Resort.